Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm so tired of dictionary.com-ing 'hemorrhoids'.

 
I've stopped trying to get my Associate to marry me and have moved on to trying to persuade him to renew our vows. I saw this on The Real Housewives of Orange County and I'm sure it's mostly my raging hemorrhoids hormones but I found it touching. Only problem is that you have to get married to each other at least once in order to be 'renewing' your vows. I really like this idea. It's sooo new love language. You know, like 'partner' and 'associate' and so on? Let's review our contract and decide if we'd like to continue with this arrangement. Sign here, here, here. And here. Shake hands. You are officially still combining your pay cheques and mentally/emotionally tallying a list of each others' short comings.

Hmmm.... I better hit my life partner up for that breast lift/tummy tuck I promised he'd buy  me before he starts to question marriage one and/or two to me. At least in the meantime, I get to be really European in our life arrangement. Yesssss.... European. That's it.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails