I've done some light research and I think Stroll n' Smoke has some serious benefits and since I'm a Domestic Scientist, I've compiled a list of them.
- the cigarettes will suppress your hunger so you get the calorie burning walk in while fending off hunger for the day.
- If you're nursing on top of the Stroll n' Smoke, you burn even more calories!!
- Also, you might find that you rarely get asked to take care of anyone else's kids. Bonus.
- You and your baby get at least 50 percent more fresh air than when you two do the Smoke n' Drive!
- Finally, it's a special time to bond with your baby as you stare into each others' eyes through the haze of smoke and coo and cough at each other.