Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Merry Deathmas!


We bought our first family Christmas tree today. From a store. It's in a box right now. Because it's fake. Because my associate says that a real one could kill our child. The needles could get into her lungs and kill her, you see. I had no idea that so many Christian or Christianish children were in such danger! My only hope is that word of my blog will spread far and wide so that all parents will avoid sending their children to a piny death. Mmm... gin.

1 comment:

  1. I have it on good authority that your associate survived a childhood full of real Christmas trees - preferably long-needled scotch pines - and never ONCE did he choke to death on the needles. Or cones. When did Mr Devil-May-Care become Daddy Worrywart? ox Ancestor of Spawn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails