Monday, December 14, 2009


Hello, my name is L'Oreal Vive Pro Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair.

BabyB may forever be nameless. I have three months left until lock down and I've got nothing. To make my life easier, I'm thinking that I might just give the second one Spawn's name. Then I googled "name my baby" and a bunch of sites that list names and their meanings came up. But I don't think google got it. I literally wanted the internet to name my baby. Being a mother is so demanding and all consuming. If the internet could just do this one thing for me, I would be much obliged.

I am open to suggestions. And corporate branding! Feel free to comment with suggestions and/or email me for advertising rates. I'm thinking the baby could go six months at a time under one name, say The Gap and then move on to another. Obviously, the first six months would be the best advertising due to birth announcements, word of mouth and the initial news coverage that this move would get. So, you better hustle! Only three months left to book your spot.

I can picture it now: it's the first day of grade one and my kid's teacher does roll call. "I'm Loving It?" and the Spawn II is contractually required by McDonald's to correct the teacher and sing the I'm Loving It Part. Cha-ching!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to post something serious but... www.nymbler.com will take out some of the work. You tell it names you like (eg: Ruby) and it will generate a list of similar names. You pick a list of favourites, and so on. Then you can email the list of your top picks to some other invested party for their consideration.

    Also, on one of the "baby names" site it will "generate" a baby name. These are often hilarious. Type in name generator. Or I will do it and email you the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also google "My baby's name is..." . Just make sure you use the quotation marks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails