Tuesday, December 29, 2009



Happy New Year!

It's the time of year to start making a list of your resolutions. It's also the time of year for all those annoying "entertainment news" year-in-review shows to air. I hate those. I hate the term "entertainment news" almost as much as I hate the term "television history".
Anyway, it's time to make your list and I am releasing mine to the interweb and invite you to do the same. It's a handy way to hold yourself accountable to those who love you/ those who have no qualms about calling you on your shit. Here is my list (it's short but I feel it covers the biggest bad habit I've picked up over the last couple years):

1. Do not get pregnant this calender year. For the love of God.

That's all. Lofty goal, I know. But I think I can not do it!

1 comment:

  1. I have faith in your ability on this one. The biggest obstacle will definitely be your associate. I hear he is trying to set a family record and that's just frightening!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails