Wednesday, November 11, 2009


When I was pregnant the first time, I was scared of all the baby junk that fills your house. You know when you watch home decorating shows and the entire living room looks like a 2 year old’s bedroom with a coffee table? I didn’t want that. But I’ve learned that the more baby junk there is, the merrier my life is. The baby can play while I do “very productive stuff” and the more crap she has to amuse herself with, the more time I have to focus on making lists, hydrating myself, reading parenting books, and growing my next Spawn. Now I want more baby crap! In fact, take my stuff to free up more space! I don’t need a three chairs for guests to sit on! I need another basket full of blocks and I want a kid’s mini kitchen!

Or I did until I came across this picture of a playhouse. Light bulb moment: I’ll move into this playhouse which is much nicer than my current place, thus freeing up more space for my Creation’s crap. Plus, absence makes the heart grow fonder. It’s important to learn that all families come in different packages. And everyone knows that if a mom doesn’t get enough ‘me time’, the whole family suffers.

Click on the photo to take you to Pretty Patrol’s site if you think you’d like to buy you or your kid a twenty thousand dollar playhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails