Wednesday, November 11, 2009


To vaccinate or not to vaccinate. That is the question. I’m sure there is a direct correlation between distrust of the media and apprehension surrounding the H1N1 vaccine. At any rate, I’ve decided to do it. I was wondering if North America’s up-tightness was about to explode when it comes to touching in an effort to avoid spreading or contracting the virus? Forget about the double cheek kiss. Say good-bye to the strong handshake. Next up: curt nod. At first, the social weirdo in me thought that was great. Then the scientist in me thought I would help mother nature do her business and separate the wheat from the chaff. I’m moving right into open mouth kisses, full body hugs and aggressive eye contact to round things off. If you survive, great! If not… It’s survival of the fittest, people.

On an unrelated note: I’m bathing Spawn in scalding water and hand sanitizer. And outfitting her in plastic wrap, head to toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails