Wednesday, November 11, 2009


I just saw the craziest story on TLC’s I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant. This woman discovered she was pregnant when she went into labour. Although she never wanted children, she managed to go full term and delivered a daughter. She said that she felt ‘love at first site’ when she held her baby.

Can you imagine?! I mean, can you imagine that she felt love at first site! I mean, she learned she was pregnant and delivered a baby within a few short hours! And it made me feel like the worst mother. I already felt like I had an abnormally long detached period toward Spawn when she first arrived. But I attributed it to the traumatic torture I had endured and decided it was ‘normal’. But friends who’ve since had babies never seemed to have this warming up period? Maybe with the next one I’ll feel this fabled ‘love at first site’. That would mean I loved my second child best. Off to a good start! What a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails