Friday, November 6, 2009

Spawn waved good bye for the first time. It was very cute. It happened because my mother waved goodbye to her first. It seemed so natural… almost like she had done it before… many, many times… Wait a minute. I think she had done it before but I just didn’t notice because all I saw were arms flailing, nothing new there. I wonder when she actually did do it for the first time? It was cute but it’s not a big deal, right? Wrong. It’s HUGE. Imagine if she never mastered the wave? For the rest of her life she would leave people with the worst impression, too cold or lazy to give even a simple wave goodbye to show she cared. I can rest easy knowing that another milestone can be ticked off the list. Well, I can’t rest easy. She just mastered the goodbye wave, not the sleeping through the night milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails