Sunday, November 22, 2009

Praise Jesus.

I past by a Baptist church today and their signage informed me that they have Sunday school at 10am. That's perfect timing. Enough time to wake up, get breakfast, putter around, get Spawn dressed and leave for Sunday school. Now, it's important to note that we're not Baptists. We're not anything, really. I was unknowingly Jewish, habitually Catholic, momentarily Jahova Witness and lived on campus at a school of theology but still, I'm not really anything. But I am a lady who likes to brunch. And who am I to deny my child the joy of knowing the Lord? What's the worst that could happen? It's not like they try to sell prayers to get out of purgatory anymore. I'm sold! Not my soul but on the idea of putting Spawn in free Sunday school! I wonder if they have toddler classes? More importantly, I can just drop her off and go to a coffee shop, right? Ahh, it's not a deal breaker.I'd go to church, if I had to. Kid free time is kid free time, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails