Friday, November 6, 2009

My Creation never ceases to amaze me. Just when I thought she had reached the peak of her development for a couple of months, she did something completely out of no where: the oft overlooked developmental milestone known as Clapping. And thank God it happened. It would have been so awkward to take her to the theatre if the actors assumed she was refusing to applaud. But most important of all: the sarcastic, slow clap. Sometimes this genre of clap is the most efficient response to a bonehead move. Not to mention the supportive, building clap popular in teen films. I’d hate to know that her options to be sarcastic or a film extra were hindered because the part of her brain that told her to clap atrophied before her first bday. I applaud her development. Because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails