Friday, November 6, 2009


Mompreneur Idea: I’m thinking of changing the name of my blog to the PampersHuggiesCheeriosGoodTime Blog. I’m looking for endoresments here. I’ve seen other mom bloggers and they have tons of ads and product placements.

Why doesn’t anyone send me things to talk about? I’ve been giving it away for free! Like Fetus Bites and Chatelaine Magazine? Those were mentioned out of the goodness of my heart. And as sure as I am that you can only love one of your children at a time, I’m sure that the PampersHuggiesCheeriosGoodTime Blog wouldn’t fail to come up in a Google search. There. I just gave Google one for free too!

I do like Pampers and Huggies and Cheerios are my favorite cereal. I’m no whore.

Eww. I can’t believe I called myself a mom blogger? I have no idea who I am anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails