Friday, November 6, 2009

Charles (Chuck, Charlie, Chaz, Chip, Chuckles, Charcoal) are the property of ME.

I have some pregnant friends and this unnerves me.

Do I tell them what names I have planned for my future children or do I let the chips fall where they may? Can I include names I like but might not use but would be sad if they used? You know, you always want the greener grass on the other side of the tracks? Or whatever. I think I’ll just be mature (since I’m a parent now) and email a list of names I like to every person I know. That way my bases are covered. Perhaps I’ll start a facebook group? And I’m pretty sure that makes it legally binding. I’m doing this for boy names for sure because good luck finding one of those…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails