Friday, November 6, 2009

Look at me! Look at me!


Summer time isn’t all cold beer and BBQs. There is one summer time reality, and I don’t care who you are**, that is hard to face: popping your summer bathing suit cherry. That first time you have to take your shirt off and let your skirt fall to your ankles. In public. In broad daylight. Sober as a judge. All I can hope for is that any on-lookers are wearing sunglasses in order to avoid the glare from my lilly- white ass. The only thing worse than the great unveiling is that dreaded first walk from your towel to the surf.

The good news for me is that my cat scratches stretch marks should distract nicely from the paleness. Sigh… here’s a link to Fitness Magazine online.

**no, really. If this doesn’t bother you, I don’t care who you are. I don’t want to know you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails