Friday, November 6, 2009


Sometimes I feel the need to remind people that my baby will be accompanying me to whatever social engagement I’ve been invited to. Maybe this goes without saying by now but I just want to make sure. Sometimes, when I don’t remind people that she’ll be with me, and then we show up somewhere, I wonder if I’m that friend who brings their boyfriend everywhere even though you just invited her out for drinks and then all of a sudden the dynamic is totally different and you need to watch what you say and how you say it? FUN! Don’t you hate when you go to say something about someone and then you realize that you’re actually talking to the person that you were just about to talk about? I guess moms aren’t supposed to be like that? Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails