Friday, November 6, 2009

Hiring one nanny: non smoker, bondable, must be available all weekends and from 12am-9am. Well, 12am-noon.

I don’t usually mind being housebound on weekends but this weekend I did. It was my friend’s birthday and I really wanted to go and celebrate it with her. It’s not that I don’t have options for babysitters, I do. But she wakes up so often and the few times that I’ve gone out and my co-pilot has stayed home with her, it did not end well. I wondered how far the monitor could reach? My friend’s place is only a couple blocks away… but decided against it. Then it hit me! A way to kill two birds with one stone: the Ferber method, AKA crying it out. While I’m out enjoying my Friday night my baby can work on her sleeping problems and hopefully by the time I get back she’ll have sorted herself out. If not, well, there’s always next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails