Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello, I am suffering from impaired cognitive abilities. Hi! I'm suffering from impaired cognitive abilities!

Click on the link to read the article about ‘baby brain’. It’s ligit! And that explains why I’ve forgotten to strap my baby in and simply placed her seat in the car, forgot to pay bills, forgot to put the cap back on after I actually remembered to put oil in the car, forgot to call people back, started the dishes and forgot to finish them, burned all or some of our dinner, lost the car keys right after I’ve unlocked the car, etc. I was actually starting to get a little depressed at how stupid and forgetful I’ve become but I am feeling better since I know it’s not my fault.

I’ll just add my brain to the list of parts of me that my baby has ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails